这样做俯卧撑的效果将大打折扣



这样做俯卧撑的效果将大打折扣
Pushups are KILLING Your Gains!!

大家好
What’s up, guys?
我是Jeff Cavaliere
Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEANX. com.
请看以下这段我做俯卧撑的视频片段
Do me a favor and check out this clip of me doing a pushup
你是否能从中发现点什么
see if you can spot what it is I’m doing
以上做法让我在这次练习中本应达到的运动效果大打折扣
that’s holding me back from the potential benefit that I should see from this exercise.
朋友们 我不讨厌俯卧撑
Hey,guys,I don’t hate the pushup.
你知道 我的训练计划中也有俯卧撑
You know I program the pushup,
我上传过很多关于俯卧撑的视频
I put many videos out about the pushup
但是这儿有一些极端的错误 尤其是我刚刚做俯卧撑的方式
but there’s something majorly wrong, especially about how I’m performing the pushup here.
接下来 我将问你下一个问题
Now the next question I would ask you is:
你能做多少个俯卧撑?
how many pushups can you do?
你做俯卧撑的极限个数是多少?
What is the maximum number of pushups youcould do?
如果你脑海中立马浮现出一个数值
If you have an answer to that question,
那就意味着你可能
it’s another indicator that you’re likely doing
也犯了我刚才那个视频中的错误
what I think you’re doing here
这就使得这个锻炼变得低效
that’s making this exercise not so productive.
这可能让你的运动效果大打折扣 特别是因为这个错误动作
That could be killing your gains, particularlyin this move.
俯卧撑是一项基于数量的运动
The pushup is an exercise that is one of those numbers-based exercises.
这是一项我们以
It’s the one we identify based
重复次数为基准的训练
on the number of reps we can do.
我们往往忽视了一个事实 如果我们做得很标准
We lose the fact that this could be a quality exercise
而不是只在乎次数
if quality reps are performed, disregarding
这可以成为一项高质量的运动
the number we can do.
这是我想传达给你的想法
That’s the mindset I want to get you to.
让我们再看看刚才的动作
So let’s look at the pushups again
你就知道我想说什么
and we can see what I’m talking about.
我是这样做的
I was doing something like this.
对很多人而言
To a lot of you guys,
你可能会想 我做得还不赖
you might be thinking “ That doesn’t look so bad. ”
可能就是我做得有一点快
Maybe I’m doing it a little bit fast,
但我告诉你我在这儿真正做的是
but I can tell you what I’m actually doing here
我减少了动作幅度
is I’m shortening the range of motion.
我减少了1到2英寸的动作幅度
I’m shortening it by an inch or two.
所以你很难发现这一点
So you have to have a discerning eye to seethis.
刚才最低点在这儿
It was right here.
但是正确位置在这儿
But I want to go here.
而不是完全放松身体
Not disengaging my body complete.
你最好不要完全放松身体
You don’t necessarily need to do that.
正确做法确实要轻微触及地面
I do need make contact with the ground.
当我回到最高点时 到这儿是不够的
When I come back up to the top it’s not to here.
要到这儿完全锁定
It’s full lockout to here.
完全锁定 然后下降
Full lockout. Down,
触碰地面 上升 完全锁定
touch, up, full lockout.
没错 节奏应该像这样
Yes, the cadence should be like this.
下降 上升 下降 上升
Down, up, down, up.
现在 俯卧撑自然一下子就变难了
What happens is, automatically, this exercisebecomes a whole lot harder.
这是件好事
That’s a good thing
因为我们不再执着于数量了
because we’re not interested in the number you can do.
我们不再执着于你做的个数以及你的极限个数纪录了
We’re not interested in how many and how high you can count.
我关心的是你做俯卧撑的质量如何
What I’m interested in is making the repsyou do, count.
这才是关键所在
That’s the key part here.
你可能觉得这项运动
On exercises like this you think
不就是少了几英寸吗?
It’s just a couple of inches.
真的有影响吗? 但这就是关键所在
How can that be so – that’s Jeff beingJeff.
成功人士总是在细节处下功夫
He cares because he’s making this aboutthe last two inches.
细节真的很关键 因为细节决定成败
It’s always about the detail.” Because the details matter.
如果你不相信
If you don’t believe me,
做几个我刚刚做的那种俯卧撑试试
do some of the pushups I just put on display for you here,
按这种节奏做
do them in that cadence.
下降到触碰地面
Do them all the way down touch
上升至手臂完全锁定
All the way up to full extension.
做起来你就会明白数量的确会下降
Do them and prove to yourself that your number is likely going to drop.
你预想所能做的俯卧撑的数量
That number you had in your head before – how many you could do,
大概会减少60%
so readily available is going to drop by about 60%.
我是认真的
I’m not kidding.
这个数字会减少得很明显
It’s going to drop significantly.
为什么?
Why?
因为这额外的两英寸很重要
Because those extra two inches matter thatmuch.
如果你需要更有力的证据
If you need further proof of this,
为什么做全幅度的影响会大到
why is it so significant to the drop off in performance
让数量下降这么多
when you apply it?
因为它真的很重要
Because it does matter.
如果你认为这是唯一的例子 然而并不是
If you think this is an isolated incident,it’s not.
比如说引体向上
Look at the pull up.
我们中有多少人 在做引体向上时
How many of us, when we do pull ups,
没有全幅度下降
don’t go all the way down?
下降至手臂完全伸直
All the way down.
你可以在这儿看到不同之处
You can see the difference right here.
看上去很细微 但是正是这种肘部的轻微弯曲
It looks small, but this slight bend in the elbow
防止我们用更大的力量
is protecting us from having to utilize
以使得下一次引体向上变得更简单
a lot more work and effort to get up to the next rep.
因此只要我放松背阔肌
As soon as I disengage the lats and
手臂完全伸直
I let the elbows go fully straight, the likelihood
我还能做下一个引体向上
that I’m going to get up
的可能性就大大减少了
for another rep has just been dramatically decreased.
这就要难得多了
It’s a lot harder.
我们身体为什么会自然的阻止我们完全伸直手臂
Why do you think our bodies naturally prevent us from going into full extension?
因为身体知道这样做会很难
They know it’s a lot harder.
深蹲也不例外
The same thing happens on a squat.
就关乎于那两英寸
It’s just a matter of two inches.
你可以大腿下降至平行地面或低于平行线
You can approach parallel, or you can breakparallel.
低于平行线可比平行地面难多了
Breaking parallel requires and enormouslyharder effort than getting to parallel.
我们的身体知道这一点
We know that.
我们总是避免做得准确 因为我们做动作时
That’s why we tend to avoid it because we want to chase the reps,
我们总是认为数量最重要
as opposed to making the reps count.
数量真的没有那么重要
It doesn’t necessarily matter how many reps.
我已经提过这一观点
Guys, I’ve covered this topic
在“徒劳无功的三组十二个练习”视频中
before in a video called “ Three Sets of 12 Is Killing Your Gains.”
这背后的核心思想是一样的
It’s the same mindset.
如果你改变你的想法
If you shift your mindset away
由看重次数变成注重动作质量
from counting the reps and making them really difficult instead,
这才是正确的训练思路
that’s what matters.
这样做的影响是
It’s the effect the exercise ultimately has
你的身体会适应这种强度
on your body that your body adapts to that
而这种训练强度会增强肌肉
which leads to gains.
而不仅仅是你脑海里那夸张的数量
Not just that you hit some magical number in your head.
所以 如果你要做俯卧撑
So make sure that on the pushup,
确保你做的
if you’re going to do this thing,
是正确的
you do it the right way.
如果你需要循序渐进的训练计划
If you’re looking for a step by step guide,
事实上 如你所见
I make some modifications to the pushup,
我给俯卧撑做过些调整
as you see here.
你可以坚持直上直下的做法
I wanted to keep it straight up and down
因为之前追求个数的想法
because that’s probably what you’re used to and
以及你原本记住的数字在你脑海中
you’ve already got your numbers in your head,
已经根深蒂固
based on that way
但是我要告诉你
But I’m telling you,
你可以用其他的方式来获得更好的效果
there are actually ways you could do the exercise to get more
即改变身体升降的轨迹
from up by altering the path of your body all the way up and down,
模仿仰卧推举
to more closely mirror that on a bench-press.
你可以观看我们的俯卧撑训练计划视频
You can watch that on our pushup checklistvideo.
但是这个视频里我想说的是
But for the sake of this video.
如果你仅把俯卧撑当成“次数为王”的训练
Guys pushups can be killing your gains if you’re using
你就是在抹杀自己的努力
it as a ‘ numbers guided’exercise
如果你追求的就是个数
that you just try to crank our reps on, and you
即便你只是少做了几英寸
know you’re shortchanging them by even thatmuch.
就这么点细微的差别
That much is going to lead to a huge drop off
也会导致你的运动表现大不相同
in performance and overall, your performance,
你做这项运动的方式
and how you do this exercise is what
最终将决定你的收获有多大
ultimately decides what you get from it.
如果你在寻找一个节目
If you’re looking for a step by step program
可以教你循序渐进 教你一步步正确训练
that leads you down the path the right way,
教你用正确的方式训练
forces you to do the things the right way
因为我们知道这是
because we know what the gains are on the other side of it
与只重次数的训练的目的完全相反的
that’s what all of our programs do.
请关注我们的节目
They’re available at ATHLEANX. com.
如果你们觉得视频有所帮助 请记得在下方评论点赞
if you’ve found the video helpful leave your comments and thumbs up blow.
朋友 如果你还没有订阅
If you haven’t, guys,
请点击订阅 开启视频通知
click ‘ subscribe’and turn on your notifications so you never
以便不会错过我们的新视频
miss a video when we put it out.
好吧 今天就到这儿了 下次见
All right, guys.See you soon.

2

发表评论