22. Some tiny spiders wear water droplets as hats.
23. Dolphins will intentionally play with puffer fish and get poked by the spikes. The poison in the spikes gets them high.
24. Tigers are unable to purr, so in order to show affection, they close their eyes and "chuff" because closing their eyes means they leave themselves vulnerable.
25. Some penguins are ticklish.
26. Cows take turns in babysitting their young. One will stay with the calves while other moms graze further away.
27. Octopuses make cute little gardens by collecting stones and shiny things and arranging them in the sand.
28. Hundreds of seedlings become trees every year because of squirrels forgetting where they buried their food.
29. It takes some time for baby elephants to get control of their trunks.
30. Red pandas use their fluffy tails as blankets to keep warm when they sleep.
31. Prairie dogs say hello by kissing.
32. Baby elephants suck on their trunk for comfort.
33. Ducks like to surf. They've been observed riding tides and swimming back to ride them again.
34. Some fish can recognize their owner's face.
35. Wolves have babysitters. Members of the pack watch over the young when the parents go hunting.
36. Guinea pigs hop up and down when excited and apparently it's called "popcorning".
37. Sea horses get "married".
38. Chinchilla fur is so dense that it's very bad for them to get wet. So instead of bathing in water, they bathe in dust.
39. Dolphins have names for one another.
40. Dragonflies and damselflies form a heart with their tails when they mate.
41. Toucans curl into a little tiny ball when they sleep.
42. Caribbean sperm whales have their own regional accent.